Monday, September 19, 2011

Lutheran Wedding Vows | Lutheran Wedding Vows


baptist wedding vows baptist wedding vows

catholic wedding vows catholic wedding vows

mormon wedding vowsmormon wedding vows

anglican wedding vows anglican wedding vows

There is no one more qualified than I to write this article. I have been officiating wedding ceremonies since 2002 and met crowds of all kinds. I am often asked by people fascinated by my line of work, if I have to deal with many Bridezillas. My answer is no. I had very little out of control, demanding brides. However, I have treated more than my fair share of the dominant, aggressive mothers, control. Hence my self-appointed expertise in this area!

In addition, the MOB was me - twice. And if you are a MOB and reading this, thinking how hard it is to walk the fine line between being helpful and being aggressive and committed his dreamy daughter goes through the process of planning the wedding, then imagine how more difficult task if both MOB and a professional wedding yourself. White lace and promises, my ass!

Welcome to my world! Mom, I feel your pain. I walked a mile in her wedding pearls, pumps and pantyhose. Do not worry, we'll muddle through together.

share